In the Media
- “From Terror to Hope” – Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine helps victim of terrorist attack put his life back together – Click here to read more.
- Nearing the end of another busy ‘wisdom tooth season’: Michael K. McIntyre’s Tipoff – Click here to read more.
- “Spear” wrote a profile report on Dr. Faisal Quereshy. In the article, the doctor answers questions about consistent quality, some basic information about himself, and much more.
- The Summit County Women’s Journal spoke with Dr. Quereshy and Dr. Usman for the December/January 2012 edition of the publication. In the article, the doctors discussed ideas for patients looking to maintain their look or make aesthetic improvements in the new year. Patients often find this advice from cosmetic surgeons helpful after the holidays and as they begin New Year’s resolutions.
- Medina’s own Positive Times featured Visage Surgical Institute in August 2011 on the cover. Dr. Quereshy, Dr. Usman, and esthetician Katie Marino were profiled in the article about customized skin care and medical spa services. Marino said, “Our clients are not buying a product but instead they are purchasing a service for the purpose of achieving their desired results.”
An air-check from LeeAnn AND Brian this morning on WGAR
Your Morning Show Feud Air-Check
Dr. Quereshy on iHeart Radio and WGAR 99.5