Welcome to the V-Spa at Visage Surgical Institute
In addition to a range of cosmetic surgery procedures for the face and body, the Visage Surgical Institute also offers a complete menu of spa services, including skin treatments and non-invasive rejuvenation procedures.
We are excited to open our medical spa… safely.
Patient Safety Guidelines
Our Safety Protocol
- All patients and staff members will wear face masks or coverings while in the office. Patients will remove masks as necessary for services.
- All patients and staff will have their body temperature taken upon entering either the office.
- Unfortunately, no family members will be allowed to enter the office with you. We respectfully ask family to wait outside.
- We will ask all patients to call prior to their scheduled appointments to let us know that you have arrived nearby. Please do not come into the office until we call or text you back. We will do so when your exam or treatment room is available, so that you can walk right in without having to wait in the lobby. Like most medical offices, we will not utilize our waiting areas until further notice to optimize social distancing.
- Please notify us if you or any family members have any symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 (fever, head ache, muscle pain, cough, cold symptoms, loss of smell or taste, etc.). Even if symptoms seem mild, contact the office before your visit. Do not come to the office if you or a family member feel even mildly ill. Let us know and we will assist you in evaluating your symptoms. Remember, we are trying to protect you and your families as well as our staff and our families.
- All treatment rooms will be meticulously cleaned between patients.
- Appointments will be spaced at greater intervals to allow cleaning and optimize social distance, so it may take a little longer to get in for an appointment.
- Not all services will be available immediately.
- We are not accepting cash as payment at this time. We still accept all major credit cards as payment and will do so without touching your card.
- All documents and forms that are routinely provided to our patients, including HIPPA/privacy forms, medical history intake forms, and treatment consents will now be provided to you electronically by email. We will use secure electronic signatures on any documents that need to be signed. In this manner, no paper work will have to be handed off between you and our staff.
We are trying to be safe, efficient, and equitable as we try to take care of all of the patients on our scheduling list. Patients who had their appointments cancelled will be contacted by our office first to reschedule. If you would like to be placed on our schedule list please email us at [email protected]
We appreciate your understanding and patience throughout this crisis. Your safety and that of our staff are paramount. Remember, the virus is our enemy. Precautions like masks and hand washing will keep small businesses and medical offices open so that we can all get back to work sooner and safer.
Our Ohio cosmetic surgery practice helps Medina, Akron and Cleveland patients achieve their cosmetic goals with a variety of treatments including injectables, laser procedures and skin resurfacing, hair removal and medical grade skin care products.
Medspa Treatments at the V-Spa
- Chemical Peel
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- EMAGE Facial Analysis
- Fractional Laser
- Jet Peel
- Juvederm® Family of Fillers
- Lip Augmentation
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration with PRP
- Skin Care Products
- Stem Cell Facelift
- Venus Legacy
- Venus Versa