NeoGraft® Hair Transplantation
When it comes to our appearance, there is little else that could be more frustrating than seeing your once full head of hair gradually fade into the thinned-out hair you now see in the mirror. Just about everyone who experiences some level of hair-loss wish they could do something about it. Traditional methods of hair restoration and transplants have gained a reputation as being painful and resulting in an obvious, unnatural appearance. Not NeoGraft. This advanced method of hair transplant technology provides men and women with the younger, full head of hair they want, without the linear scar associated with other hair restoration treatments.
- Superior Results: Natural looking results allowing hair to be worn short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology: Automated Technology, least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle: Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision. No staples.
- Quick Recovery Time: Minimal down time, many patients return to normal daily activities after only a few days.
- Effective: In time, your own hair will continue to grow normally and your result will look healthy and natural.
- Affordable: Many physicians have financing programs available to meet your budget.
NeoGraft is the first FDA cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system that delivers excellent hair transplant results. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
NeoGraft is priced by the number of follicles removed and grafts needed. An existing hair follicle can have up to 4 hairs in it. You are charged for 1 follicle, not 4 hairs. The number of grafts needed is individual to each person with a range of 500-3,000 with the average being 2,000 grafts. Pricing is dependent upon the number of grafts required per patient.
- Free Consultations
- For All
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration Patients
- Call us today to schedule a consultation!
- Visage Surgical Institute Medina Phone Number 330-721-2323
Your Neograft Consultation with Dr. Quereshy
Dr. Quereshy is a double board certified oral maxillofacial and facial cosmetic surgeon with 20 years of knowledge and experience in hair loss for both women and men. During your consultation, Dr. Quereshy will discuss your medical history including your hair loss and perform an exam to determine the type of hair loss you are experiencing to make sure Neograft is right for you. Based on those findings, Dr. Quereshy will recommend a personalized hair restoration treatment plan for you. Dr. Quereshy only uses NeoGraft hair restoration device that can be combined with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy to obtain optimal results. Dr. Quereshy can also provide a before and after photo simulation so you know what you will look like post Neograft!
Hair Restoration Facts
By the age of 35, two-thirds of American men experience some degree of measurable hair loss, and by the age of 50, approximately 85 percent have significantly thinning hair, according to the American Hair Loss Association.
Hereditary hair loss is a medical condition that affects about 80 million American women and men.
A man has a 50 percent chance of experiencing hair loss by his 50th birthday. This hereditary condition, clinically termed androgenetic alopecia, is characterized by a receding hairline as well as a loss of hair on top of the scalp.
Results are IMMEDIATE! You will leave being able to see the grafts in place.
- Hair grows in cycles, so the hair implanted will shed for 2-4 weeks and then will be replaced by new fully functioning hair
- Results will continue to get better each week with full results at 9-12 months post procedure
- Higher graft take rate (greater than 90%) than strip method and leads to less hair irritation and trauma to the scalp
- NeoGraft is ideal for all hair types & colors with natural looking results
- The procedure can take 4-8 hours depending on the number of grafts
- You are awake during the procedure with a local anesthesic
- You may return to work the next day if you choose and resume normal activity within 48 hours excluding strenuous exercise
- You will wear a bandage, similar to an ace-bandage, with a small amount of swelling for 24 – 48 hours
- Some pin point redness and scabbing for 1 week
- You may wear a hat after 48 Hours as long as it sits 2 inches from the treated area. (Ex. baseball cap)
- You need to give your scalp/grafts 2 weeks to fully recover before resuming strenuous activity that will cause sweating or blood pressure to rise.
- NeoGraft is an automated Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- NeoGraft is the ONLY FDA Class 1 medical device for hair restoration
- No Linear Scarring
- 94% “Worth It” Rating on RealSelf.com, one of the highest rated procedures in Cosmetics
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Dr. Quereshy be the one performing my procedure?
Dr. Quereshy will be very involved in making all the necessary and important decisions. Certified NeoGraft technicians will be assisting Dr. Quereshy during the procedure. All Neograft technicians come with more than 10 years of experience, so you will be in excellent hands.
What is an “FUE” hair transplant?
“F.U.E.” or “Follicular-Unit Extraction” is an advanced, “minimally-invasive” hair transplant method which allows for the harvesting of individual follicles from the back of the head (donor area) without a scalpel or stitches, and therefore leaves no linear scar.
What are the main benefits of FUE over the traditional “Strip Method” or linear harvesting?
It is well-accepted that FUE transplants can heal faster and more comfortably than linear-harvest techniques which the physician uses a scalpel and removes a strip of scalp requiring stitches. With the minimally invasive technique FUE, the patient can return to work in a couple of days and once healing is complete, the patient has the option of wearing a very short haircut without the worry of a tell-tale linear scar. Without the need for stitches, downtime is shorter with fewer activity restrictions post-operatively.
What are some benefits of NeoGraft™ over manual FUE techniques?
The highly ergonomic mechanical NeoGraft™ device works as a natural extension of the surgeons’ hand, allowing for faster and more accurate harvesting of hair follicles. NeoGraft™ patients now reach their goal with less time in the procedure room or fewer FUE procedures altogether.
Who is a good candidate for FUE using NeoGraft™?
Patients who would like the option of wearing a very short haircut in the back or sides of their scalp, or those who want the least amount of activity restriction (e.g. athletes) after their hair transplant procedure, may be good candidates for FUE with NeoGraft™. FUE can also be used for ‘scar camouflage’ procedures for patients who have had prior “Strip” procedures, as well as for body hair transplants.
What are the major cost differences between FUE and linear-harvest hair transplant procedures?
The fee structure for FUE hair transplant procedures reflect the more detailed and intricate nature of those procedures compared to those performed with a linear harvest strip method but in most cases is very similar in pricing.
Are the final transplanted ‘results’ any different with FUE/NeoGraft™ than those achieved with linear harvesting?
Results are similar. FUE procedures, by default, yield grafts that contain mainly one, two, three, or four follicles called “follicular units.” Strips or linear harvests, are removed from the back of the scalp and are then microscopically dissected by a team into grafts of one, two or three follicles, would also yield similar ‘follicular-unit’ grafts. Provided that in each case the grafts are implanted with care, artistry and precision into the recipient area, the final transplanted results with FUE would be similar, if not identical, to those accomplished with a linear harvest. The difference is not in the area of hair growth, but how the donor area is harvested either by a strip of scalp or by small individual graft extractions. Using the FUE Technique, leaves no linear scar.
Is FUE/NeoGraft™ suitable for both men and women?
Yes. Because FUE/NeoGraft™ is a minimally-invasive procedure, it is a viable option for both men and women looking to restore their own living and growing hair with transplantation.
Do I have to get a total ‘buzz cut’ to have an FUE/NeoGraft procedure?
No, if your hair is long enough, harvesting using the FUE/NeoGraft can be done by shaving small areas which can be covered by your other, existing hair.